Z3X SAMSUNG PRO and SM-A705FN not fully supported yet ?

J

Jane1

I tried to unlock SM-A705FN but failed.

Operation: Flash
Selected model: SM-A705FN
Software version: 36.8

File analysis... OK
Total file size: 0xB9E95488 (2974 Mb)
Searching USB Flash interface... COM5 detected
Setup connection... OK
Set PIT file... Error
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.36.8

The phone says: SECURE CHECK FAIL: PIT

That PIT file was read from the phone because it was not possible to flash without PIT file.
The phone ( without flashing PIT) said: Please get the approval to use factory binaries (pit)
Where is the problem? Thanks.

Continue reading...

To the person asking about battery powered cigar humidor humidifier, cigar humidor accessories near me, cigar cabinet tower, cigar cabinets for sale, cigar humidor wood box, I highly suggest this suberb electric humidors info on top of acrylic cigar humidor jar, cigar humidor electric, vintage humidor cigar box, cigar cabinets thermal electric plus humidify, small humidors for cigars, cigar humidor box plans, antique cigar humidors, look at this useful electric humidors info on top of humidifier system for desktop humidors, how to fill a cigar humidor humidifier, cigar humidor gumtree, old cigar humidor box, cigar humidor pouches, antique vintage wood cigar humidor, davidoff humidor limited edition, try this best electric humidors details for electric humidor reviews, small desktop humidor, desktop humidor cherry maple, page. See More Most Excellent Tenpoint Crossbow Of 2021 5233545